At IJE we work as a team with the aim of incorporating the greatest
possible value to all our services. We use a variety of techniques and
tools in order to design and implement the best
possible alternative for each matter. Depending on the specific
requirements of each particular case, we use statistical, econometric,
cost/benefit, cost/efficiency and ex-ante and ex-post analyses, norm
effectiveness measurements, game theory, and optimization and evaluation
models, among others.
Our methodology consists of a process that includes six basic stages:
- Determination of the real problem.
- Identification and analysis of the existing
domestic and international
- regulatory frameworks.
- Development of theoretical/desired legal
- Selection of the practical tools that
enable comparison of desired and
- real results.
- Design and implementation of legal solutions,
taking into consideration
- economic, administrative, political and social feasibility, among
- Follow-up and control.